Select Menu

Ads

Random Posts

All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Design

Technology

Circle Gallery

Featured Post

Xnyaundi blog: HOW BIDCO MANAGED TO WIPE OFF UNILEVER FROM THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY

Xnyaundi blog: HOW BIDCO MANAGED TO WIPE OFF UNILEVER FROM THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY

Shooting

Racing

News

Bottom

» » AKOTHEE TO BE MARRIED THIS YEAR



Sorry, men. If you were eyeing wealthy diva Esther Akoth, better known by her stage name Akothee, you need to try your luck elsewhere. The vibrant ebony-skinned mother of five has announced that she could be walking down the aisle in 2016.
The Shengerera Mama star says that she will be getting married to the man of her dreams come 5 November. If you are curious about the man who she is going to tie the knot with, the singer says you
should not ask about his age because: “…if he is younger than me, you will call me a suga mummy and if he is older than me, you will call him a sponsor.Akothees post further reads, “…now between me and you, who has misplaced priorities? You go for your age mate and be happy. It is said nobody is immune to cupids arrows even Akothee, who told Citizen Digital in 2015 that she was done with relationships.
I have had enough of men, and I lost trust in them. It will take me years to fall in love again. The love I have now is for me and my children because no man has plans for me. There is no man who can handle me because theres no way I will fall into any mans plans. I call the shots. Though she was apprehensive about getting hitched again, Akothee said that she did not mind having a sixth child. But should a man want sire her child, he must be prepared to upgrade her.My house has five bedrooms; so any man who would like to have a baby with me, make sure I am moving to a six bedroom house before we talk about pregnancy, she posted on social media. It seems that Sweet Love singer has landed some sweet loving of her own; thanks to the mzungu that has stolen her heart.

About Unknown

Nyaundi is an investigative blogger and Political Commentator who has an interest in all things controversial. contact nyaundilewis@gmail.com .
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply