Select Menu

Ads

Random Posts

All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Design

Technology

Circle Gallery

Featured Post

Xnyaundi blog: HOW BIDCO MANAGED TO WIPE OFF UNILEVER FROM THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY

Xnyaundi blog: HOW BIDCO MANAGED TO WIPE OFF UNILEVER FROM THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY

Shooting

Racing

News

Bottom

» » » MAN PURCHASES SPOILT EGGS FROM NAKUMATT

Rongai man horrified after finding a chick inside an egg he had boiled



Egg bought from Woolworths
When I first received a call notifying me of these incident I failed to believe I mean Nakumatt is the biggest retail in East and Central Africa but when I got to see It i had to believe.
A disgusted shopper has revealed how he discovered the grey remains of a baby chicken inside his boiled egg.The Rongai based resident said he had gone to Nairobi town yesterday and shopped in a Nakumatt- based store to purchase a tray of eggs - but he got more than he bargained for when he cracked it open after boiling it.

  "Tried to boil them and look what I found! I had boiled a chick!
"I know you don't lay the eggs but at least know what you are serving the customers.
"This is too much protein for me."
The image he shared shows a grey embryo tucked inside what looks on the surface like a perfectly normal egg.
The man now says that he even fears to cook the other eggs with fear of finding another chick in the remaining eggs

 What now remains unanswered is what else are we consuming that is not up to standard?



About Unknown

Nyaundi is an investigative blogger and Political Commentator who has an interest in all things controversial. contact nyaundilewis@gmail.com .
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply